At St Andrew’s we strive to enable all our children to appreciate the value and application of education in their lives.
We aim for every child to experience success and help them recognise their importance as an individual.
Our pupils will:
• be motivated to reach challenging targets across the curriculum, questioning and embracing our evolving world
• understand how to develop and engage as independent learners or collaboratively as part of a team
• be able to make informed choices to develop and maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
• be confident and proud to achieve
• be respectful and responsible individuals who make positive contributions to the world around them
We will provide:
• a rich and varied curriculum which is relevant and inspiring to all our pupils in a Christian setting
• inspirational teaching which incorporates creative activities and investigative/problem solving approaches to learning
• an enriching programme of visits, visitors and extra-curricular activities
• engaging learning environments which are well resourced, interactive and provide access to technologies
• a success culture based upon support, praise, encouragement and challenge to reach high personal standards
• an ethos of respect and responsibility to others and the environment
• an effective partnership between school, home, church and community
We work hard to make sure that our children are happy, well supported and play their part in school life.